For U.S. citizen living in Canada or a Canadian moving or working abroad, we can help strategically manage personal and corporate taxation needs. We service several types of clients, including both US and Canadian residents, part-year residents, US residents with foreign corporations, and non-residents. We also service the US tax needs of Canadian companies expanding business into the US. Our skilled US tax team has experience working with clients in a wide variety of tax situations and is up to date with the most current tax laws, treaties and procedures to ensure we can answer all your US, Canadian and cross-border tax questions. Our U.S. tax services include the following:
- U.S. federal corporate and partnership income tax returns
- U.S. tax returns for exempt organizations (990) and 501(c)(3) filings
- U.S. federal & state personal income tax returns
- Correspondence with the US tax authorities
- U.S. foreign reporting filing (FBAR).
- U.S. Personal Tax Planning & Consulting Services
- Consultation on cross-border tax issues & employment abroad
- Analysis of tax treaty applications for individuals
- U.S. tax implications from owning RRSP/RESP/TFSA/Mutual funds
- U.S. federal income tax and information reporting for foreign corporations
- U.S. Corporate Planning & Consulting Services
- U.S. inbound and outbound transaction tax planning
We are registered U.S. tax preparers and e-filers.